Office Hours: 7:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
School Hours: 8:05 a.m. – 3:06 p.m.
Child Care: Before School 6:35 a.m - 7:35 a.m., After School 3:06 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Office Phone: (985) 643-0674
Fax Number: (985) 605-5518
Address: 900 Rue Verand, Slidell, LA, 70458
School Uniforms are mandatory for Bonne École students. The uniform consists of:
• Must be solid red or white polo style shirt with collars and buttons, not a T-shirt
• The only acceptable logo on the shirt is the Superstar. No other logos or monograms allowed.
• Optional school logo on shirt must be either white or navy. School logo is not required.
• Undershirts must be tucked in
• Spirit shirts can be purchased through the office for $10 and can only be worn on Fridays or on field trips.
• Must be solid navy blue (shorts, pants, skorts, skirts, capris, or jumpers made of cotton, polyester or a cotton/polyester blend)
• Jeans, wind pants, solid navy dresses, mesh basketball shorts are not allowed.
• Leggings or jeggings can only be worn under skirts or shorts.
Shoes should be appropriate for the classroom and playground. Since PE is a regular part of the school curriculum, and students participate in PE everyday, tennis shoes should be worn for safety reasons. Shoes must have a back on them. Flip flops are not allowed.
Students are not to wear caps, hats, or bandanas.
Students not abiding by the uniform policy will remain in the office area until a change of clothes is provided.
Bonne Ecole Spirit Socks will also be sold. The socks are the white, very low style, ankle socks with Bonne Ecole written in blue and red around the ankle band. They sell for $4 per pair or 3 pairs for $10. Students may wear these socks on any day of school. Sizing information is found below. Orders may be sent to the office with the child’s name and size needed.
- Spirit Socks Sizing Info:
Small Size fits Children’s Shoe size 6 to Men’s 2/Women’s 3 (sock size 6-8)
- Medium Small Size fits Children’s Shoe size 9 to Men’s 4/Women’s 5 (sock size 7-9)
Medium Size fits Men’s Shoe Sizes 3 to 9; Women’s sizes 4 to 10 (sock size 9-11)
Parents are urged to become involved in our school activities. We need volunteers for many aspects of our educational program. For the safety of our children, we must know who is on our campus at all times. All visitors to the school must present a form of identification (driver’s license or ID card) at the office and receive a visitor identification badge. All students leaving the building during school hours must be signed out through the office. Teachers must hold these students in their classrooms until they’ve been checked out through the office. Visitors must also check out through the office.