Office Hours: 7:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
School Hours: 8:05 a.m. – 3:06 p.m.
Child Care: Before School 6:35 a.m - 7:35 a.m., After School 3:06 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Office Phone: (985) 643-0674
Fax Number: (985) 605-5518
Address: 900 Rue Verand, Slidell, LA, 70458
School Uniforms are mandatory for Bonne École students. The uniform consists of:
• Must be solid red or white polo style shirt with collars and buttons, not a T-shirt
• The only acceptable logo on the shirt is the Superstar. No other logos or monograms allowed.
• Optional school logo on shirt must be either white or navy. School logo is not required.
• Undershirts must be tucked in
• Spirit shirts can be purchased through the office for $10 and can be worn any day of the week.
• Must be solid navy blue (shorts, pants, skorts, skirts, capris, or jumpers made of cotton, polyester or a
• Jeans, wind pants, and mesh basketball shorts are not allowed.
• Leggings or jeggings can only be worn under skirts or shorts.
Shoes should be appropriate for the classroom and playground. Since PE is a regular part of the school curriculum, and students participate in PE everyday, tennis shoes should be worn for safety reasons.
Students are not to wear caps, hats, or bandanas.
Students not abiding by the uniform policy will remain in the office area until a change of clothes is provided.
Only essential personnel are allowed to enter the school building at this time.